- Do you allow outside vendors?
- Can we bring in our own alcohol?
- How much time is allowed for a wedding and/or reception?
- Do you offer plenty of parking?
- Are we allowed to take engagement and bridal pictures on your property?
- What if we are having a garden wedding and the weather is bad?
- As a full service facility, what flexibility do we have with the choices and options of catering, decorations and flowers, cakes, linens, DJ, etc…?
- Do you offer off-site catering?
Can we bring in our own alcohol?
Alcoholic beverages are offered by Shirley Acres. We have an extensive wine and beer list available. We do however allow our couples to bring in hard liquor, where upon Shirley Acres will provide set-ups and mixers.
What if we are having a garden wedding and the weather is bad?
Your event is important to us. In the event of rain, the staff at Shirley Acres will move the ceremony indoors and accommodate your guests as though it were a planned indoor wedding (at no extra charge).
As a full service facility, what flexibility do we have with the choices and options of catering, decorations and flowers, cakes, linens, DJ, etc…?
As the Bride & Groom you will have the opportunity to completely customize your dining experience, florals, colors, cakes, DJ style, linens and more.
Do you offer off-site catering?
Private parties you host at your home or office can be handled with every bit of elegance that you might expect from Shirley Acres. From a beautiful self-service buffet, to a full staff on-site event with tables, chairs, fresh flowers, and center pieces. Ask how we can make your event a success.